- You are a freight forwarder and have great traffic experience with Scandinavia or the continent.
- You are results-oriented and cost-conscious.
- You are energetic, persistent, and enterprising.
- You are service-mined and are good at listening to customers’ needs.
- You can work independently but at the same time have good collaboration skills and are a team player.
- You are creative in your solutions and always focus on creating the best result for the customer and ColliCare Logistics.
- You speak and write English and have an understanding of the Scandinavian languages.
- You are familiar with the use of modern IT tools
- You like to have experience with sales or want to try it.
- Daily disposition of cars/goods to and from Scandinavia, as well as the requirement comes up across the continent.
- Contact existing customers and seek out new ones.
- Contact agents and hauliers at home and abroad.
- Settlement of transport and other administrative matters related to the transport.
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Personal development
- A strong and healthy company, with a good brand.
- A versatile and down-to-earth company with low ceilings.
- Skilled and committed employees at home and abroad.
- Strong traffic with a focus on growth
If you see yourself fit for the above-mentioned role, we can offer you an exciting everyday life at work with lots of challenges and career opportunities. You get freedom under responsibility, as well as scope to influence the department and to shape everyday life at ColliCare.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the Managing Director, Lars Thomsen on telephone 28 18 67 31. Please send your application by mail to [email protected] with subjects as “Forwarder / Dispatcher” as soon as possible.
We will regularly screen and send invites for interviews to suitable candidates.